Saturday, December 19, 2015

Why do I love Final Fantasy XIV?

Hey everyone! Here's me fulfilling my pre-New Years resolution by posting within a week of the last post!

This post, I would like to talk about my current obsession: Final Fantasy XIV. It's a wonderful MMO game available on the PC, PS3, and PS4. I play on PC, my boyfriend plays on PS3, and we're able to play together! Shared servers are absolutely wonderful. So without further ado, here are some (a lot) of pictures to show how amazing and pretty this game is.

 


 My character is the au'ra race, which means she has very adorable, funky horns instead of ears, scales all over her face and body, and a really cute tail. I named her Sa'rielle Chevalier.


This is my boyfriend, Zach's character. Same race, just with black scales instead of gold. He named him Naire Draaken. If you play this game, feel free to add either of us. We're on the Lamia server!


And now for Halloween event pictures! It was so cool seeing everything change for a couple weeks around Halloween. Very spooky atmosphere, and very pretty clothing options for completing the Halloween quests!









 And with Halloween over, came leveling my character's classes. I worked hard and am amost max level in one of my classes now. My favorite part of leveling is getting access to much cuter clothing than was previously available to me. Like the pictures below:



A strange outfit to fight monsters in? Why yes. Which is why these are my crafting clothes. FFXIV is great, because it's lets you be all classes, combat/gathering/crafting all on one character. So many options, it's impossible to decide what to do next!


And of course, it just wouldn't be an MMO without the bikini armor option. I just love the look though. (Bikini with an attached hood? Practical, no. But fantastically ridiculous.) I felt sort of foolish running around killing monsters in a fancy bikini, so I figured the jester hat fit particularly well.


And lastly, was my accomplishment at getting the same hat as my adorable minion. Twinsies!

So yeah, that's sort of a brief overview of my adventures so far in Eorzea. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is a wonderful, beautiful game, and I highly recommend it. If you decide to pick it up, or you're already on, and you're on the Lamia server, don't forget to send a friend request to my character! And also check out my Free Company (basically what this game calls player run guilds) DeathMeister Academy!

Thank you for reading! Love you lots!

What's your favorite MMORPG?

2 comments:

  1. I have never gotten into this game! However, I do love to game!! Have you played Until Dawn? Freaking loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agen judi slot play1628 terpercaya dan terbaik

    https://taruhanslot.net/taruhan-slot-play1628-minimal-deposit-50rb-di-bolavita/

    Link Official Bolavita : http://159.89.197.59/
    Telegram : +62812-2222-995
    Wechat : Bolavita
    WA : +62812-2222-995
    Line : cs_bolavita

    ReplyDelete

All comments make me smile and brighten my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me! ♥