Anyway, other than delicious food, Thanksgiving Day has always been about being thankful for things you have. I've had a wonderful life so far, and thus have many things to be thankful. So many that I couldn't possibly write them all down. So these are just a few of the many things I'm thankful for in my life.
- I'm thankful that I've always had a furry friend at my side. First it was Killer, then Chomper, and now Meeko and Zoey. I've been so lucky to have grown up with pets that love me.
- Family get-togethers. My family is pretty crazy (isn't everyone's?), but that's what makes holidays fun!
- My boyfriend, Zach. Especially when he cooks for me! (Since I can't cook. At all.)
- Oranges! Eating healthy is hard. Luckily, tasty things like oranges make the whole process much more enjoyable.
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream, for those days I couldn't care less about eating healthy.
- That one amazing waitress at Carlos O' Kelly's that recognizes me and my boyfriend every time we go in and has our orders memorized.
- Books and TV shows that make me cry like a baby. *cough*Merlin*cough*
- Great hair days. Those days that your hair falls in just the right way on its own? Perfect.
- Lazy days in winter when I can just sit in bed in my warm house and watch snow fall, drinking a hot cup of latte.
- The look on a loved ones face when they open a present you got them and they love it.
- How good popcorn and chocolate taste together, especially when you're watching a movie.
- That video games exist. My life would be a whole lot more boring without getting to slay dragons on a regular basis.
- Finding that perfect shade of foundation for your face.
- And, um... Have I mentioned Starbucks?
Darn them, not being open at midnight.
What are you thankful for? Leave me a comment and let me know! ♥