What are your resolutions this year? I've already talked about what I want to accomplish in a month, but now I've sat down and considered what I want out of 2014 as a whole. Read on to see my resolutions for 2014!
- Lose 15-20 lbs. Since I've started my weightloss journey (with a lot of bumps caused by crazy cravings and laziness), I've lost a little over 20 lbs. So I'm already halfway there. I just need the motivation and discipline to finish the journey! Hopefully, I'll lose 2-3 lbs per month, and I'll be down to my goal by Summer.
- No more fast food! (Excluding Subway. Because I'm addicted to that place.) When I was little, I would eat fast food almost nightly. I was super unhealthy. In 2013, I stopped eating most fast food, only eating from places like McDonald's or Arby's maybe twice a month. Now I want to cancel all of it out. Except Subway, because I'm addicted to my sandwich I always get there. I will be healthier though and cut out the cheese I put on the sandwich, and maybe even the bacon, leaving just grilled chicken, lettuce, and green pepper.
- Attempt to exercise more. Either using Blogilates, or Xbox One's Fitness programs. Or, even better, both!
- Build my wardrobe. Most of the clothing in my closet I've had for years and it doesn't really fit right since I lost 20 lbs. After I lose more weight, I'll reward myself by getting new, cute clothing for myself!
- Figure out how to best apply make up to make it most flattering for my face. I never really played around with make up when I was younger, only recently becoming interested in it. I need to make up for lost time!
- Continue blogging. I neglected my blog for quite awhile over the summer/fall months last year. I really missed it, which is why I came back and posted 18 blog entries total last month. It felt great to blog again, and I gained over 400 followers. Thank you to everyone that reads my blog. It means the world to me that you care about my thoughts and opinions enough to read about them regularly. Thank you so much for your support!
- Start writing a novel. I've wanted to write and finish a novel for so long. Maybe 2014 will finally be the year I do it!
- Practice my art. I love drawing, and I would love to improve myself at it. I neglected it quite a bit last year. Time to do my best this year!
- Do a giveaway! I am so thankful for each of you that read my blog, so I feel the need to give a little something back to you. I'm hoping I'll be able to do a fun giveaway sometime soon! So look forward to that in the coming months!
Thank you again for all the support last year. I hope you'll stay with me in the coming year and go with me as I continue my journey through life. Have a wonderful 2014!