Monday, December 23, 2013

All I Want for Christmas is...

Hey everyone!

Christmas Eve is tomorrow! I'm so very excited!

I have no idea if I'm actually getting anything for Christmas Eve, since it's Christmas Day that I get to open everything under my tree. But getting to be around family tomorrow will be super fun by itself! (And eating all those sweets! Yum!)

But with Christmas so quickly approaching, I find myself finding more and more things that I want from Santa. Sadly, with Christmas being so close, I can't hope to get these new finds for Christmas. But at least I might get some Christmas money with which to buy all the things I didn't manage to get under my tree this year.

(All Photos belong to shop owners)
1. Desire Chain from Catherine Cole Studio.
2. ASOS Large Satchel Bag from ASOS.
3. Assassin's Creed IV Hidden Blade from Gamestop.
4. Linen Amber Vest from Timjan Design.
5. Lace Radiance from Catherine Cole Studio.
6. 3DS XL/PS Vita Hard case from Designs by Derilyn.
7. Pink/White corset from Ethereal Threads.

What are you hoping for this Christmas?

10 comments:

  1. Love that linen amber vest - it's quite stunning!!
    Hope you get all you dream of, and have a wonderful Christmas.

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! It will be a present to myself when I have reached my goal weight!

      Delete
  2. Love the Dratini case!
    I'm hoping to get a 3DS, mainly excited to finally be spending the day with my boyfriend though ^.^

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. May all your Christmas wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice picks! My sister has been trying to convince me to get a 3DS but I don't know that I'll have enough time to play it. Love that etsy shop and the leg chain is hot
    x atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get a 3DS. It's fantastic! :)

      Delete
  5. the lace socks is cute! oh, and the 3ds hard case<3
    and for this year's Christmas I wish for a vacation outside the town and I've sort of gotten it, haha. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally got the lace socks (yay!)
      I'm glad you sort of got it then, haha. Merry (late) Christmas!

      Delete

All comments make me smile and brighten my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me! ♥