Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Rant & Rave! (Link Up)

Hey lovely readers!

So I recently discovered a really great Link Up by Anything But Ordinary called Rant & Rave. And I think it's a fantastic way to put recent events and thoughts out there! More people should definitely do this. If you do this Link Up as well, be sure to send me a link, because I definitely want to read your Rant & Raves. So, without further ado...

Rave
1. All this snow! Freshly fallen snow is so pretty, and I managed to snap this picture some days ago. I just love how pretty Winter is!

2. Fantastic Gamestop employees. This might be a small thing, but I love the Gamestop employees around where I live. I've heard of people having some pretty horrible experiences with Gamestop, but I've gone to Gamestop so many times that the employees there know me on a first name basis. They're quite fun to chat with and joke around with, and they're always super helpful. Basically, I love Gamestop, even if they are putting smaller companies out of business (which is quite sad really).

3. Pastel colors. Something of a new obsession of mine. I absolutely love pastels in any color. I'm determined to start getting some cute pastel nail polishes, clothes, and shoes!

4. Netflix. I don't know what I did before Netflix came into my life. It's introduced me to so many good shows, and allowed me to continue my favorite series, like Merlin, How I Met Your Mother, Supernatural, Black Butler, and the Walking Dead.

5. Sunglasses! I've been raving about sunglasses since March, but I never got to buy a pair until recently. Otherwise, I wore the sunglasses I won from Lara Lizard's giveaway forever ago. I love them to death, but I still can't help but want more sunglasses in every design possible!




Rant
1. All this snow. And I know I already listed that as a Rave but it's a love/hate relationship really. I love how pretty freshly fallen snow looks, but I can't stand the cold at all, and I absolutely hate when the roads are slick, because that means less time with the boyfriend, friends, and shopping. I don't like being cooped up at home when there are things to do!

2. I can't stand people that hate on other people because of the clothes they choose to wear. I mean, if the clothing has inappropriate pictures or phrases and that upsets you, that's understandable. But saying mean, horrible things to women because their clothing doesn't cover their legs, stomach, or cleavage as much as you want it to? Not cool. Not cool at all.

3. How expensive is Christmas! Agh. I feel like I'm spending every cent I have on people this year. Which feels good when I do it, but then I see pretty things I want for myself and feel sad when I look in my wallet. But once Christmas day comes and I get to watch family and friends open their presents, and see their smiles (hopefully), I know it will all be worth it.

4. My dad trading his Xbox One for a PS4. I don't really have anything against Sony's game systems. Playstation's get some amazing games after all. But Xbox One had fitness, which I desperately needed for trying to lose weight before Christmas. Now I'm finding it impossible to work out since it's so cold. I miss the Xbox One.

5. Getting Eyeliner even is impossible. AGH. That is all.

My list isn't very large. Maybe I'll do better next time!


Anything BUT Ordinary


Let me know your Rants and Raves in the comments, or link me to your blog post about it!

16 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about snow, it's nice when you don't have to go out but it sucks when transport comes to a standstill and you can't go anywhere :C Might do one of these too!

    ♥ Little Owl Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I had snow on the roads so very much. Being stuck at home is the worst when there are a million things you want to do.
      If you do one of these, let me know! I'd love to read it! :)

      Michelle

      Delete
  2. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha great rant post!

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really cool idea! I might try it when I have more time to blog. Is it weird that I find your Rant post is more entertaining then your Raves?

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think rants are always more entertaining than raves, haha. So not weird at all! :)

      Michelle

      Delete
  5. I feel with with how expensive christmas is. I've spent my last 2 checks on presents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've spent so much money. Luckily I'll be getting another 20 dollars in a few days to buy the last two presents I need. Christmas is coming up too quickly!


      Michelle

      Delete
  6. i feel you on the rant-rave you have for snow!!! have tons of snow in my city too. it's pretty and nice for the first 2 days, but after that, it gets too cold and just so hard to get around! hahaha! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think a lot of people have a love/hate relationship with snow. I wish it could stay just as pretty, but not be soo cold and slippery!

      Michelle

      Delete
  7. great post :D
    Maybe we follow each other! ?
    If yes , let me know when you follow me & i´ll follow back :)

    Greetings

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The snow kept me from going back to school on Sunday night and I was stuck at home -_- so cold and boring. And I totally feel you on the money/presents thing...I've spent so so much on people when I already didn't have much to begin with. And I keep finding stuff for my mom that I have to get because I know she'll love. Thankfully (or not) I have a credit card with a large limit...so I'm just telling myself I'll pay that off in the summer. And I'm really excited to see everyone open their gifts. And as for the PS4, I think there are fitness games on it too? At least I think there will be a zumba thing coming out, and I think you'd like zumba. It's so much fun, even if you feel like an ungraceful idiot, and it burns a lot of calories and you exercise without feeling like you are. Even if the ps4 doesn't have that, I have some links to zumba vidoes that an awesome girl on Tumblr posted if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A credit card would be nice for Christmas, but I just know I would spent wayy too much money if I used one, so I'll pass on that haha. :)
      And yeah, there are fitness games on the PS4, but that requires having the camera for the PS4, which doesn't come with the system and my parents have no interest in buying. If it was my PS4, I'd get a camera for it, but my parents don't want one. Sigh.
      I'd love links to zumba videos though. It sounds like fun :)

      Michelle

      Delete

All comments make me smile and brighten my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me! ♥