Hey lovely readers!
So I recently discovered a really great Link Up by Anything But Ordinary called Rant & Rave. And I think it's a fantastic way to put recent events and thoughts out there! More people should definitely do this. If you do this Link Up as well, be sure to send me a link, because I definitely want to read your Rant & Raves. So, without further ado...
1. All this snow! Freshly fallen snow is so pretty, and I managed to snap this picture some days ago. I just love how pretty Winter is!
2. Fantastic Gamestop employees. This might be a small thing, but I love the Gamestop employees around where I live. I've heard of people having some pretty horrible experiences with Gamestop, but I've gone to Gamestop so many times that the employees there know me on a first name basis. They're quite fun to chat with and joke around with, and they're always super helpful. Basically, I love Gamestop, even if they are putting smaller companies out of business (which is quite sad really).
3. Pastel colors. Something of a new obsession of mine. I absolutely love pastels in any color. I'm determined to start getting some cute pastel nail polishes, clothes, and shoes!
4. Netflix. I don't know what I did before Netflix came into my life. It's introduced me to so many good shows, and allowed me to continue my favorite series, like Merlin, How I Met Your Mother, Supernatural, Black Butler, and the Walking Dead.
5. Sunglasses! I've been raving about sunglasses since March, but I never got to buy a pair until recently. Otherwise, I wore the sunglasses I won from Lara Lizard's giveaway forever ago. I love them to death, but I still can't help but want more sunglasses in every design possible!
1. All this snow. And I know I already listed that as a Rave but it's a love/hate relationship really. I love how pretty freshly fallen snow looks, but I can't stand the cold at all, and I absolutely hate when the roads are slick, because that means less time with the boyfriend, friends, and shopping. I don't like being cooped up at home when there are things to do!
2. I can't stand people that hate on other people because of the clothes they choose to wear. I mean, if the clothing has inappropriate pictures or phrases and that upsets you, that's understandable. But saying mean, horrible things to women because their clothing doesn't cover their legs, stomach, or cleavage as much as you want it to? Not cool. Not cool at all.
3. How expensive is Christmas! Agh. I feel like I'm spending every cent I have on people this year. Which feels good when I do it, but then I see pretty things I want for myself and feel sad when I look in my wallet. But once Christmas day comes and I get to watch family and friends open their presents, and see their smiles (hopefully), I know it will all be worth it.
4. My dad trading his Xbox One for a PS4. I don't really have anything against Sony's game systems. Playstation's get some amazing games after all. But Xbox One had fitness, which I desperately needed for trying to lose weight before Christmas. Now I'm finding it impossible to work out since it's so cold. I miss the Xbox One.
5. Getting Eyeliner even is impossible. AGH. That is all.
My list isn't very large. Maybe I'll do better next time!
Let me know your Rants and Raves in the comments, or link me to your blog post about it!