Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Sunday Social {Link Up} New Years Eve!

Hey everyone!

I'm going to do the Sunday social again this week, so if you decide to do it as well, let me know in the comments below so I can read your answers!


Sunday Social

1. What is the best New Years Eve you've ever had?
I don't really remember many New Years Eves, but the one that most sticks out in my mind was the New Years Eve party an aunt of mine threw for the year 2000. Everyone was talking about the world ending, and instead of being freaked out like I'm sure some 8 year olds had to be, I thought it was great fun! I remember me and my cousin, who was also 8, decided we wanted to try out 'Bloody Mary', since we were up quite late and trying to find things to do so we didn't fall asleep before midnight. I can remember standing in front of the mirror, and I remember being really freaked out, but I really can't remember what happened otherwise! Still, it was a great night!

2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?
Yep! As far as I know, the family is getting together, and we're going to spend NYE at my grandparent's house playing cards and gambling all our money away, haha! Then probably head back to my house, and bring in the New Year. 

3. Name a book we should all read come January?
If you haven't yet, read the Harry Potter books. And if you have already done that, you need to read the Hunger Games, and the Pendragon series!

4. What are your new year's resolutions?
Haven't really had the time yet to think this through, but off the top of my head, I would say my New Year's resolutions are:
1. Lose the last 15 lbs I want to lose before summer.
2. Blog at least 5 times each month.
3. Learn how to properly apply eyeliner.
4. Start learning how to sew!

Link me to your answers in the comments, or just go ahead and comment your answers below if you'd like! I'd love to read them!

13 comments:

  1. I plan to read all of the Harry Potter books this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the Harry Potter books as they came out, but I want to reread them this year. I love the idea of a family centered NYE. Sounds like you guys will be having a great time!
    ~Visiting from the Sunday Social Link-Up~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read most of them as they came out. I discovered Harry Potter after the first four had come out, I think. So I read all of those, and then eagerly awaited each new book. (I'm still sad I don't get to wait in excitement for the newest HP novel. Sad when things like that come to an end.)

      Delete
  3. I really want to read the Hunger Games! Hope you have a wonderful New Year

    xo
    Christina
    christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was 12 during Y25 and I was a little scared the world was going to end, haha! I also plan on re-reading all the Harry Potter books this year. I need to get them for my Kindle but it's a little pricey to get the whole set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet! I have them all drifting around my basement somewhere. I'd like to reread them again. :)

      Delete
  5. Your answers are really interesting! I also wanna learn how to sew :) I will definitely do this tag on my blog!

    P.S. What do you think about following each other via GFC and Bloglovin? I'd totally love it! :) Let me know x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to learn how to sew soon! :) And thank you!

      Delete
  6. Lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other??


    Follow Fashion Dupes:
    Fashion Dupes | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! happy New Years to you as well!

    ReplyDelete

All comments make me smile and brighten my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with me! ♥